Building Partnerships in Commercial Construction
Nites have a dedicated commercial division ensuring seamless and industry leading project delivery, from initial concept and design to installation, commissioning and handover.
- Full design and construct commercial capability for schools, hospitals, shopping centres and other commercial buildings
- High voltage design and construct capability including installation, switching, testing and commissioning and all required Western Power applications / approvals
- Solar and renewable energy systems including off grid design and install, wind and back up / standby generation
- Western Power Recipient in Charge – Capability for supervising works that require a permit from Western Power
- Lighting and power including design and photo-metric compliance
- Data and communications – Fully integrated, structured cabling inclusive of fibre optic splicing and termination
- Property Maintenance / Emergency Call Out – Safety inspections and full report on existing installations
- Western Power new / upgraded connection applications
- Western Power SACS Connections
- Energy Audits and recommendations for power consumption reduction measures
- General electrical work
All parts are covered by standard manufacturer’s warranty while work is guaranteed for life.