Nites have a dedicated electrical infrastructure division ensuring seamless and industry leading project delivery, from initial concept and design to installation, commissioning and handover. Services offered include :
- Sports, street and road lighting – Full design and installation service available utilising state of the art products to ensure maximum efficiency and sustainability
- Electrical services to developments including Parks, Public Open Spaces, Play grounds, skate parks, swimming pools, etc
- Asset inspection and control, including full maintenance and remedial services
- Western Power sub divisions including all material supply and compliant NBN Pit and Pipe installation
- AS3000 ( Survey / Strata ) Sub divisions – Full design and installation service available including all relevant approvals relating to power through Western Power and WAPC.
- Electrical construction for land development including excavation / directional drilling.
- Underground service locations
- Internal flat bed truck and crane including licensed operators and doggers for all lifting operations
- General civil infrastructure works. This includes structural plinths and supports for electrical switchboards and switchgear. Structural ( pile or slab ) footings for lighting towers designed, certified and installed.
- Western Power Recipient in Charge Services – Capability for supervising works that require a permit from Western Power
- Western Power SACS Connections
- Energy Audits and recommendations for power consumption reduction measures
- Solar lighting solutions for road, park and remote applications
All parts are covered by standard manufacturer’s warranty while work is guaranteed for life.
Electrical Infrastructure Projects