Industrial Installations, Maintenance and Commissioning
Nites have a dedicated industrial division ensuring seamless and industry leading project delivery, from initial concept and design to installation, commissioning and handover. Services offered include:
- Design, installation and commissioning of process and control systems
- Power generation and distribution systems including standby, back up, event power, and emergency support
- High voltage design, submissions to Western Power and maintenance procedures for existing ( or new ) installations
- High voltage installations including cabling, ring main units, circuit breakers, transformers, earthing systems etc
- High voltage testing including Hi Pot, VLF, low voltage and high voltage Relay Testing, Earthing and step and Touch. Fault diagnosis and location available for cable / equipment faults
- High Voltage switching and commissioning
- Low Voltage and High Voltage switchrooms and switchboards supplied, installed, terminated, tested and commissioned.
- General Industrial installations including fabrication sheds and yards, storage facilities, Port, Rail and Road installations
- Asset and equipment inspections and management
- Western Power Recipient in Charge Services – Capability for supervising works that require a permit from Western Power
- Western Power SACS Connections
- Energy Audits and recommendations for power consumption reduction measures
All parts are covered by standard manufacturer’s warranty while work is guaranteed for life.